Qualified & Registered Building Inspector with VBA


Caravan Parks

All home owners, Caravan Parks, Motels and other classes of building that contain a swimming pool, spa, Jacuzzi or the like are required to have it inspected and provide a form 23 to be issued to council. The proposed Regulations require owners of swimming pools and spas to arrange for an inspection and certification of their safety barriers every Four years. The inspections can only be carried out by registered building practitioners in the categories of building surveyor or building inspector (hereafter collectively referred to as ‘inspector’).

1800 431 446

Book Now