Qualified & Registered Building Inspector with VBA


Real Estate Agents

The selling of homes with Pools and spas doesn’t require a pool safety certificate yet. However, the agent should be asking for a form 23 if he or she is selling the home. This will ensure that the barrier is safe and the sale doesn’t stall. Most Conveyancing companies will most likely be asking for the form 23 form when property is changing hands. The certificates are required every 4 years

1800 431 446

Book Now