Qualified & Registered Building Inspector with VBA

Pool Inspections


Complying with the relevant safety regulations is every pool owner’s responsibility, and here at Pool Safe Inspections Victoria, we want to help you meet your obligations.

Whether it’s in your own backyard, at a tenanted property, or within accommodation facilities, we can provide a comprehensive pool inspection. Ivanhoe locals can call on our team when they need advice or a swift response to their request for a pool safety inspection.

If modifications do need to be made to your pool’s fencing or safety barriers, then our prompt response times can give you the time you need to make these upgrades, before a further assessment, and the issuing of your pool safety certificate.

For your peace of mind, and to meet all requirements, our company is registered with the Victorian Building Authority (VBA). Brett and his team also have over a decade of experience working with government at both state and local levels on pool safety requirements.

The Pool Safety Certificates Ivanhoe Locals Can Rely On For Complete Peace Of Mind

Our pre-purchase pool safety inspections can help buyers when considering real estate. When arranging for a building inspection, why not also call our team to carry out a pool inspection. If the pool surrounds and all barriers are deemed safe, then you will be issued with your pool safety certificate. Ivanhoe homeowners can then use this to meet the requirements as new pool owners.

To learn more about our pool inspections, Ivanhoe locals can contact the Pool Safe Inspections Victoria team. You can expect professional advice, friendly service, and the comprehensive reports that help you to ensure your pool’s safety.

Frequently Asked Questions In Pool Safety Inspections Victoria

Can I use my fence boundary as part of the barrier?

Yes you can. The new requirements set the boundary barrier at 1.8 metres.

Can I use an above ground pool as part of my barrier.

Yes under AS 1926.1-2012 you can. You must have a Building Surveyor assess an application and issue a building permit

Do I need a building permit for a swimming pool barrier

Yes you need a building permit issued and a Building Inspector pass it.

Does my spa lid form part of the barrier?

No it doesn’t. You need an independent barrier and have it inspected.

Are all powder coated pool fence panels compliant?

Unfortunately not all powder coat fences are not build with the same high quality standards. You can perform a simple test by squeezing two vertical members together to see how rigid your fence panels are. If you can open gaps either side by more than 100mm, they may not meet minimum manufacturing standards.

Our Clients

Get in touch with us

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.