Qualified & Registered Building Inspector with VBA

Pool Inspections


Working with pool owners in the hospitality industry, real estate agents, and homeowners, to provide comprehensive pool inspections, Rosebud locals can count on the team from Pool Safe Inspections Victoria. Brett and the rest of the team will provide invaluable advice, and the best recommendations, alongside our pool safety certification service.

We can also answer your questions if you are a landlord, owners’ corporation member, or tenant. With the requirement for all pool owners to organise a pool safety inspection every four years, it can become confusing as to who has this responsibility, and when. When buying, selling, or renovating, it can be helpful to know you are covered, and that your pool fencing and barriers meet all safety requirements.

The Pool Safety Certificates Rosebud Locals Can Rely On For Complete Peace Of Mind

We work throughout the Mornington Peninsula to provide inspections, and to issue pool safety certificates. Rosebud locals can expect a swift response when they call on our team. Whether you need confirmation of the safety of an existing spa or above ground pool, or you are seeking certification for a newly built in ground pool, our team are here to help.

All pools with water at a depth of 30 cm or more will require compliant safety barriers, and temporary barriers may be required in the construction phase if this is the case.

To book their pool inspection, Rosebud residents can call or email the team at Pool Safe Inspections Victoria. We provide thorough inspections, detailed reports, and the pool safety certificates that help you to meet your requirements and enjoy greater peace of mind.

Frequently Asked Questions In Pool Safety Inspections Victoria

Can I use my fence boundary as part of the barrier?

Yes you can. The new requirements set the boundary barrier at 1.8 metres.

Can I use an above ground pool as part of my barrier.

Yes under AS 1926.1-2012 you can. You must have a Building Surveyor assess an application and issue a building permit

Do I need a building permit for a swimming pool barrier

Yes you need a building permit issued and a Building Inspector pass it.

Does my spa lid form part of the barrier?

No it doesn’t. You need an independent barrier and have it inspected.

Are all powder coated pool fence panels compliant?

Unfortunately not all powder coat fences are not build with the same high quality standards. You can perform a simple test by squeezing two vertical members together to see how rigid your fence panels are. If you can open gaps either side by more than 100mm, they may not meet minimum manufacturing standards.

Our Clients

Get in touch with us

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.