Qualified & Registered Building Inspector with VBA

Pool Inspections


New laws now govern the safety of swimming pools and spas within Victoria. If you own land (residential property, tenanted property, accommodation) on which a pool or spa is located, then you must comply with the relevant requirements.

Whether you are seeking to meet these requirements, or have any concerns regarding the current safety of your pool, then please contact our team to ask about our pool inspections. Campbellfield locals can expect a prompt response, however, we always recommend allowing plenty of time, in case modifications need to be made before your pool barriers can be declared safe.

We are qualified and registered building inspectors with the Victorian Building Authority, and have many years of experience working and consulting at local and state government levels to ensure pool safety in Victoria.

The Pool Safety Certificates Campbellfield Locals Can Rely On For Complete Peace Of Mind

When purchasing a property, you will probably arrange for a building inspection. Why not book a pre-purchase pool safety inspection as well? We can let you know if there are any issues or points of concern, and if everything is in order, then we will issue you with the pool safety certificates. Campbellfield locals are then on the right track to meet their requirements of having their pool inspected and certified every four years.

Not only does an inspection help you to meet your responsibilities, but it also gives homeowners and landlords greater peace of mind.

To book their pool inspections, Campbellfield locals can call or email the team from Pool Safe Inspections Victoria today.

Frequently Asked Questions In Pool Safety Inspections Victoria

Can I use my fence boundary as part of the barrier?

Yes you can. The new requirements set the boundary barrier at 1.8 metres.

Can I use an above ground pool as part of my barrier.

Yes under AS 1926.1-2012 you can. You must have a Building Surveyor assess an application and issue a building permit

Do I need a building permit for a swimming pool barrier

Yes you need a building permit issued and a Building Inspector pass it.

Does my spa lid form part of the barrier?

No it doesn’t. You need an independent barrier and have it inspected.

Are all powder coated pool fence panels compliant?

Unfortunately not all powder coat fences are not build with the same high quality standards. You can perform a simple test by squeezing two vertical members together to see how rigid your fence panels are. If you can open gaps either side by more than 100mm, they may not meet minimum manufacturing standards.

Our Clients

Get in touch with us

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.