Home 10 Year Logo

10 Years Auditing Pool Barriers with Local Government

Home Vba Logo

Qualified & Registered Building Inspector with VBA

Home Victoria

Consulted with DELWP

Real Estate Agents

Real Estate Agents

The selling of homes with Pool sand spas doesn’t require a pool safety certificate yet. However, the agent should be asking for a form 23 if he or she is selling the home. This will ensure that the barrier is safe and sale doesn’t stall. Most Conveyancing companies will most likely be asking for the form 23 form when property is changing hands. The cerficates are required every 4 years

Book Now
Wide Cta BgWide Cta Girl Img
You are in good hands with Pool Safe Inspections Victoria.
Keep your children safe by ensuring your pool or spa is compliant.
Call Icon1800 431 446